Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Time, and Everything's BUSY!

Well, this week has been busy! I have been babysitting, swimming, cleaning our pool...which is VERY time consuming, shopping and hanging out with friends! There are so many weddings this summer, it's so awesome!We went to one yesterday, and it was SUPER SWEET!  We are getting ready to go on vacation, Wednesday! I'm SO EXCITED! I LOVE traveling!! We always have "mystery" vacations... we never know really where we are going until the "day of" and then... even that's subject to change! We just roll with the flow! We are such a hippie family! I love it! So, We are thinking of going North, or North East this year! My Mom has four states left before she has visited all fifty.... and she hopes to go to all of them before her fiftieth birthday (which is in two years)  - So...Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin and Alaska are left. WOW just the thought of us going to Alaska in the future, gives me chill-bumps! That would be SUCH an adventure! It would almost be like leaving the country!
Today, I'm going to sew one of my dresses for vacation! It's a red 1950's dress! I'm really happy about it! (If I have time... I will make a purple and white one also..but I don't think I will have time!)

1 comment:

  1. oh!! I bet u are REALLY excited about your vacation! :D :D It sounds awesome.
    I hope your dress turns out awesome. :D U will totally have to post pictures of it. ^_^ omigsh. Purple and white would be awesome!! <3 <3
    Miss you girl! ^_^

    ReplyDelete