Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Dreaming Of a White Christmas!

Christmas time is here! All of Sunday all of us "kids" decorated our rooms for the "Christmas Competition"  (whoever has the best decorated room wins) Rebekah and I spent all day organizing, de-cluttering and decorating our room! We have a small pink Christmas tree and we made orange, blue, and pink snowflakes to hang from the ceiling :) It's pretty cute! I have a lot of black and white turn-of-the-century photographs, so "black and white vintage" and the "pink modern" are a really fun combination. I am so excited about Christmas! I have been listening to the "Relient K" Christmas album, and one song that has really stood out to me is "I Celebrate The Day"  the lyrics are so great! My favorite Christmas song ever, is "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" the words are just so beautiful!
Anyway. I haven't sewn ANYTHING in almost a month and I am REALLY wanting to sew a dress! I have been saving my money for a while now... and I found a vintage pattern on ebay that I L.O.V.E.D. -so I bought it! I'm REALLY hoping it comes soon! I have been so "day-dreamy" today! Paying attention for school was really hard, and I completely RUINED an attempt to make a coconut cream pudding. Waaaaaaay too much salt :( Let's hope I don't burn dinner! haha ;)

1 comment:

  1. lol!! <3 <3 we spent the morning decorating the house! It is so gorgeous in here. I would love to decorate my room! I never have! That sounds like a ton of fun. :D I am sorry about ur pie and I hope ur pattern comes soon!! U will for sure have to post pix after u make the dress!! <3 <3 I can't wait until Friday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete