Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Changes!

Wow! It's been a long time since my last post, and so much has changed. First of all, God has gracefully revealed to me who my "real" friends are. I am so happy to finally have good friends that really care about me. (Rachel, Tabbi, Jonnah!) It's wonderful to finally have friends who share the same morals and dreams as you. That has utterly, changed a lot in my life. It's hard to come to "grips with reality" sometimes. It's hard to find out that you have been believing "lies" this whole time. It hurts to put so much hope and trust in someone and watch them break it all. The Lord is helping me through every step of the way :) He has given me SO much support through my "real friends" and family. It feels good to be loved. REALLY LOVED. :D
Along with all of that ^^ He has been guiding me by opening and closing doors. Lord willing, I am going to take the ACT in April. I am *SO* nervous... but you know what? The worst that could happen is that I just have to take it again!
Festival is coming up... I have to memorize four piano songs. I am NOT excited, but I do love the Hymn playing that I get to do. I forgot how much I love to play Hymns. :)
This week I have been working on my "Jean Patch-Skirt". I finished it today :) I'm so proud ;D I have been watching a lot of Doctor Who this week! Over the weekend I "glued" my hair into a Mohawk. :D It was CRAZY.  I had no Idea how hard it is to form a Mohawk... huge "respect points" out there, for anyone who does it on a regular basis!


Romans 15: 13 
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

2 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3 I luvz u Abigail! :) *hug*

    oh my! I am not looking forward to having to take ACT. lol. You will do great. ^_^

    :/ My federation songs are pretty hard too. I really hope I can have them ready by March!!

    WOOT to Jean patch skirts, Dr. Who, and Mohawks!! xD <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, Sorry it has taken me so long to post these for you. I hope you don't mind them being in a comment. :) lol. <3 Here are 11 questions for you to answer in your next blog post:

    1. Who is your favorite author?
    2. What historical figure has inspired you the most?
    3. If you could choose any other era to be born in, Which would it be?
    4. If you had the chance to become famous, Would you take it?
    5. Would you rather have an elephant or a hippo for a pet?
    6. What, in your opinion, is the perfect age for marrage?
    7. Who is your favorite Super Hero?
    8. What is your favorite kind of book?
    9. Peter Pan or Jungle Book?
    10. Who is your role model?
    11. If you could change one thing about the world, What would it be?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <3 I hope those aren't too lame! lol. Have fun. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete