Tuesday, February 7, 2012

:D

Okay. I have lived about three months without watching "Gettysburg" of "God's And Generals" :) I am such a Civil War geek   X)   VERY much craving to hear a Southern accent I turned it on for the first time in waay too long, yesterday :) Wow. Oh. Wow.  I'm on "cloud nine" (I know, I know... some of us get that feeling by watching Johnny Depp on a big screen, but all I require is a cup of tea and a war movie)

Emily gave me about three yards of brown material, because she hasn't used since she bought it... a LONG time ago, and so after weeks and weeks of begging for it, she has given it to me. Now that I've got it, I have an "artistic block". 31/2 yards of material. The possibilities are endless :/ (I guess there are worse problems to have ;P)

3 comments:

  1. Lol Abigail! Southern accents arn't my fav... I am more of the English "North and South" accent kind of girl... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. That is awesome. :D Those are fantastic movies!
    Speaking of Civil War, I finished the book you lent me! I loved the story! It was really interesting. :D <3
    And yes, "Some of us sure can get that feeling by watching Depp on a big screen" or any size screen for that matter. xD lol. ;) <3 <3 <#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonni: Southern accents are the BEST! (English is GREAT too)

    and Rachel: Yay! I'm glad you liked it :) Saunders is so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete